Are you looking for a summer/fall fellowship? Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Here's the job description:
Position Title: Outreach and Engagement Fellow
Time Commitment: 10-20 Hours/week
Compensation: Monthly stipend, negotiable
Spark Point Fundraising is a boutique consulting firm that helps nonprofits advance their fundraising strategy and capacity. By partnering with clients to understand their needs, determine the most effective strategy to achieve their goals, and assist them with implementation, Spark Point gets great results for its clients.
We are seeking a graduate-level fellow with interest in nonprofit management and fundraising to join us for three to six months.
The fellow’s responsibilities will include:
· Assisting with client relationship management
· Supporting the principal on client engagements
· Developing a social media strategy and voice for the company
· Writing blog posts and other articles to support marketing efforts
· Conducting prospecting and other types of research
· Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
· Some level of experience with nonprofit fundraising and an interest in learning more
· An entrepreneurial spirit
· A passion for social justice
· Creative thinking and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Social media expertise and/or interest
· Attention to detail
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter explaining how your experience and interests match the job description, and one writing sample of no more than three pages that shows your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Outreach and Engagement Fellow in the email subject line.
Applications will be accepted through June 15, 2015.
Spark Point Fundraising provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spark Point Fundraising complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in Washington, DC.