What a year it has been here at Spark Point! We’ve worked with clients new and returning, been recognized for our staff’s stellar efforts, and worked hard to address your unique fundraising needs. We wish everyone a happy new year and best wishes for a fruitful 2017!
- Double win – The Church of the Epiphany was awarded $15,200 from the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities to carry out their Tuesday Concert Series. Additionally, they received $25,000 from the Clark-Winchcole Foundation for their Welcome Table Program. Congrats!
- Artistic endeavors – Heard of Foto Week 2016? FotoDC won a grant for $20,000 from the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities to help support this prestigious festival.
- Tech accessibility – Byte Back recently received general support funding from the Hearst Foundation ($50,000) and Wells Fargo ($7,500) to further their efforts to increase access to digital literacy training and expand economic opportunity to the DC region’s underserved residents. Well done!
Spark Point Year in Review
- A leading health nonprofit – We are thrilled to be working with the Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation. They advocate for patients affected with bone marrow failure disease.
- We <3 academia, too! – We will also be working with the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. Go Violets!
Check out our other blog posts here!
This newsletter got you feeling jazzy? Sign up below to make sure you never miss an update from Spark Point!