We’re growing – new clients, employees, and a larger social media presence. We can’t wait to see what 2016 brings. Thank you for being a part of the Spark Point team!
- #SparkSmart – Have you been getting our #SparkSmart tips (see above)? If not, follow us on any social media channel to get professional fundraising and grant writing advice on your timeline every Tuesday morning.
- We got featured! – Hilborn Charity News, a resource for nonprofit leaders in Canada, featured Whitney’s article about Giving Tuesday. Check it out here.
- Alumna knowledge – Whitney recently wrote a blog for her alma mater, Haverford College, about how to start a career in the nonprofit field.
- Grant awarded – Congratulations to the National Quality Forum for winning funding from both the Retirement Research Foundation and the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation!
- We <3 new clients! – We are thrilled to be working with National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association (NFPRHA).
Check out some of our most popular blogs below!
This is a version of our first quarter newsletter for 2016 that was distributed this morning. Did you miss it? Never fear! Sign up below.