Summer is over. With cooler air and crunchy leaves comes year-end giving campaigns and making those yearly fundraising goals. Let Spark Point help you with along the way!
- Pro bono benefit – Congratulations to our client, ByteBack, on being awarded a client grant from Compass!
- 140k for safety – Our client, the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries was awarded the Susan Harwood Training grant from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to support injury prevention and workplace safety training for recycling warehouse workers.
- Client success – The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities has awarded grants to both The Church of the Epiphany and Foto DC.
- Spark Point Founder Whitney Brimfield (above left) is featured in the volunteer spotlight of this month’s AFPDC President’s Corner! Read more about her passion for mentorship and expertise in government grant writing.
- Spark Point’s Outreach and Engagement Associate, Bre Swims (above right), is being honored by the Sustained Dialogue Institute with the National Dialogue Award. She is being recognized alongside Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Read more about her longstanding commitment to the organization.
Need some new reading materials? How about our case studies?
Check out our blog here!
Like what you see here? Never miss an update from Spark Point again!